Lucas Group has partnered with a leading financial security company in their search for a Senior Data Engineer. This role is a key member of the Big Data Analytics team and is 100% remote, allowing you to sit anywhere in the United States.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Own the creation and maintenance of the company's data structures and databases using AWS cloud tech stack.
- Implement, test, document and deploy integrations and maintain production readiness for cloud-based technology stack.
- Take on specific ETL projects to assimilate data from multiple new structured and unstructured data sources in batch or real time.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related engineering field required
- 7+ years' experience in data engineering, data modeling, and building data pipelines.
- 4+ years' experience in Python-based data engineering technologies, AWS tools (Lambda, Redshift)
- Knowledge / experience in Big Data and building data pipelines / ETL processes.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Work Experience: 7+ years
Title: Senior Data Engineer
Client Industry: Financial Security
Lucas Group ID: 1584770