Lucas Group has partnered with our client in on their search for a Senior Cyber Security Analyst.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Develops and maintains the Sr. Cyber Security and privacy technical architecture. Recommends guiding principles and technical standards that foster technology decisions.
- Steers security operations and implementation of security controls and solutions.
- Steers security incident response and mitigation processes.
- Identifies Cyber Security and compliance requirements and develops specific solution architectures.
- Performs security impact assessments to determine the enterprise's specific security and privacy related requirements and appropriate assurance monitoring.
- Researches and evaluates new technologies for fit into the enterprise and provides security advisory services to the IT Project Management Office (PMO).
- Contributes to the Enterprise Architecture (EA) and Technical Review Board (TRB) requests for security architecture and technology solutions.
- Working knowledge of Windows and Linux Server and Desktop Operating Systems, Active Directory Domain design and implementation, and endpoint security.
- Understanding on how to conduct investigations of security incidents.
- Understanding on how to conduct third-party security due diligence or audits.
- Understanding of SANS Critical Security Controls or NIST Computer Security Standards
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, switching, routing, VLANs and VPNs.
- Knowledge of Next Generation Firewalls or Unified Threat Management (UTM) technologies.
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management (IAM) technologies.
- Knowledge of Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM).
- Knowledge of Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS) technologies.
- Knowledge of Privileged Access Management (PAM) solutions.
- Knowledge of cloud based technology or Cloud Based Security Broker (CASB) technologies.
- Knowledge of Vulnerability and Threat Management (VTM) technologies.
- Knowledge of virtualized environments and infrastructure technologies.
- Strong understanding of shell scripting, and able to apply knowledge.
- Knowledge of encryption techniques and PKI infrastructure.
- Data protection and cloud security implementation experience is a plus.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: BS/BA Computer Science or equivalent related field of study is required.
- Work Experience: Minimum 7 years of progressive technical IT experience focusing on cybersecurity
Title: Senior Cyber Security Analyst
Location: Libertyville, IL
Client Industry: Medical Devices
Client Job ID: 1580389