Lucas Group has partnered with a global leader in the renewable energy sector to assist them with their search for a Senior Corporate Accountant. This is the ideal role for someone who is ambitious, but also wants work/life balance. The position is being groomed to become a Manager as the company continues its steady growth. The hiring manager has been there for five years (with steady career progression), and loves the people, the company and the excellent benefits.
Qualified candidates will have an Accounting degree, a minimum of 5 years of experience, recent hands-on intercompany accounting experience and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment. SAP experience is strong preferred.
- Maintain system of intercompany invoicing and payments
- Maintain accounting records for internal procurement function
- Maintain parts inventory system
- Assist with accounting for projects in development
- Record and analyze corporate financial transactions in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Record fixed assets and depreciation of the division and Corporate
- Prepare reconciliations to properly support account balances
- Prepare required consolidating and eliminating journal entries
- Perform analyses of financial statement variances
- Maintain chart of accounts
- Maintain relevant data in SAP system