Lucas Group has partnered with our client in on their search for a Senior Controls Engineer.
**Seeking Candidates with a Military Background**
Scope of Responsibilities:
• Directly support and work with Manufacturing Engineers for direct production support.
• Work closely with and lead (by example) the maintenance team to Maintain, troubleshoot, repair and improve automated equipment including: devices, I/O, instruments, and all other components associated with automated processes to meet production and safety goals.
• Escalation plan requires actively supporting any production interruption within 20-30 minutes. Multi-tasking and fast response is required
• Work with Manufacturing engineering and MES supplier for to provide detailed processes and flows for plant MES system and a hands on approach to detail out work with MES supplier
• A minimum of 50% of time will be spent on production floor improving equipment uptime and contributing to plant reliability maintenance.
• Assist in Development and maintain preventive maintenance programs.
• Ability to diagnose problems with hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical systems interfacing with electrical and electronic systems.
• Actively follow team and equipment performance to help the team and AME Design and develop new machine controls including robotic, electrical, electronic, hydraulic, pneumatic and vision systems.
• Schedule and complete backups of all electronic machine control and robotic programs on set schedule.
• Implement and maintain data collection system from shop floor processing equipment.
• Improving equipment uptime and contributing to plant reliability maintenance.
Title: Senior Controls Engineer
Location: Detroit, MI
Client Industry: Manufacturing
Lucas Group ID: