* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
The Senior Contracts Administrator will require a self-motivated, pro-active individual with the ability to organize, problem-solve, coordinate and administer multiple assignments concurrently.
- Administration of contract proposals for new business and/or changes to existing contracts to include ensuring compliance with all proposal requirements.
- Negotiate terms and conditions and pricing.
- Administer government and commercial contracts.
- Review of work requirements received under contracts to determine if work is within scope and intent of contract.
- Develop contract administration procedures consistent with corporate guidelines.
- Assist government auditors during their audit providing required information and resolving questions while serving as the focal point between the company and governmental agencies/external contractors for assigned contracts.
- Inform company personnel on allowable costs and advise company personnel on contract interpretation.
- Provide management with contract status including contract deliveries and cost.
Education and Experience:
Requires a BS degree in business administration, contracts, or related field, plus eight years of related experience, four of which must be associated with government contracts. Graduate work or advanced degree in business administration or related field is desirable, but not mandatory.