Title: Senior Compensation Analyst
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Lucas Group Job ID: 1575112
Role Overview: Lucas Group is partnered with a client to identify and hire a Senior Compensation Analyst. This role will lead a team to drive projects and deliver results as it relates to the design, delivery, and communication of compensation programs and practices.
- Works closely with Human Resources Business Partners and internal consultants regarding ongoing compensation management, job evaluation, program/plan design, and other compensation-related topics to produce accurate and insightful reports, analyses, and presentations.
- Ensures the effectiveness of compensation policies, procedures, and controls.
- Leverages a process improvement mindset to recommend efficient and effective ways to carry out core responsibilities.
- Designs, delivers, communicates, monitors, and/or administers compensation programs and practices, including job attributes, pay structure, incentive plans, annual rewards, and other compensation-related programs.
- Develops and implements strategies for delivery of compensation to ensure competitiveness; appropriate linkages between pay and performance, and compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- An experienced professional contributor that applies a solid understanding of concepts within own professional discipline. (demonstrate the application of business and industry knowledge, understanding of key processes and practical experience, when creating work products)
- Bachelor degree
- 5+ years’ experience in a compensation role
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to collect and interpret information as well as evaluate and use the information to enhance services for employees
- Ability to coordinate and manage content across HR functional areas
- CCP certification preferred
Since our founding nearly 50 years ago, Lucas Group has led and continuously transformed the executive recruiting industry by delivering transcendent executive talent to our corporate clients while helping individuals fully realize their career ambitions. Our collaborative culture attracts and rewards the industry’s top recruiters and, coupled with industry-leading methodologies, drives superior results.
We have unparalleled reach across major U.S. cities, job functions and industries, with divisions specializing in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military Transition, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Operations, as well as Contract Engineering.
From a one-man operation in 1970 in Atlanta, Lucas Group has grown to nearly 450 employees and our success is built on unmatched customer service and bottom-line results.
Our objective: To be a trusted consultant for all of your professional recruiting and placement needs.