Lucas Group has partnered with a reputable Houston-based organization to identify a Senior Cloud Engineer to join their expanding IT team.
Serve in a high visibility role by creating and executing the firm’s enterprise migration strategy to the cloud environment by evaluating and monitoring the current on-premise infrastructure, application and security environments while ensuring the operations are uninterrupted and security is maintained.
- Manage the successful assessment, planning, and migration of workloads to appropriate cloud environments.
- Drive improvement to Governance, Security & Monitoring of all workloads through access control using Azure cloud tools.
- Implement the automation of workloads utilizing ARM and PowerShell.
- Apply and deploy Infrastructure as Code, including design and security, configuration management, integration, and performance monitoring.
- Design and develop data security and leakage prevention projects in O365.
- University degree in the field of computer science or information systems.
- 2+ years Azure cloud experience in governance, security, migration, and automation.
- Experience with Cisco Meraki, VMware clusters, Nutanix, and Active Directory.
- Azure Security and Administration certifications highly desired.
- Working knowledge of one or more high-level programming languages like Java, Python, C#, etc.