The Senior Business Analyst is expected to work closely with the business community to improve productivity, reduce costs and improve customer satisfaction by leveraging our business systems. The ability to interact at all levels in order to drive improvement of business processes is essential. Work with technology teams and process owners in all ERP applications. Implement enterprise wide business solutions software that runs on a variety of hardware, operating systems and hardware platforms.
- The candidate will need to understand business requirements and how they relate to functionality in the ERP applications as well as interoperability between the ERP and other applications.
- Develop and implement project plans, which include business requirements, scope, resources and timelines that will benefit global business needs.
- Define and prioritize tasks and projects.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders regarding all project status and priorities.
- Lead process work teams in learning and developing new process solutions.
- Evaluate existing procedures and implement timesaving methods.
- The candidate will also work as liaison between the users and the technical team.
- Training other business analyst, developers and end-users on the overall use of the ERP applications.
- Document business processes and procedures to support the business training strategy.
- Perform other assigned tasks.
Finance Skills and Knowledge:
- Support all financial control activities for financial forecasts and supplemental financial reports, including support for internal and external audits.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, analyze and interpret corporate finances and financial data and deliver sound solutions.
- Strong financial modeling experience; strong financial and mathematical skills. Ability to resolve complex accounting issues.
- Work with financial team members and budget managers to identify risks and opportunities by monitoring trends and analyzing variances in reports.
- Strong knowledge of Intercompany transactions and consolidations, G/L integrity issues and reconciliations
Education (or equivalent experience):
- BS in Computer Science, Finance or business field,
- Master’s Degree or CPA would be nice to have.
- 10 Plus years of JD Edwards Enterprise One 9.0 or higher experience.
- In depth knowledge in one or more of the following areas: JDE Financials (A/P, A/R, G/L), Job Costing, Purchasing, Fixed Asset and Home Builder. Knowledge of Real Estate Management module is a plus.
- At least 2 to 4 years of experience implementing enterprise IT applications, defining and mapping business processes, and understanding integration between various applications.
- Experience with report writing, CRM and data warehouse systems is a plus.
Senior Business Analyst
Fort Worth, TX
Lucas Group ID: