An Oilfield Services, Multinational Corporation is seeking an outgoing, dynamic, career driven Senior Accountant for their team that has a mix of Industry and Public accounting. This is a newly created position that is hands-on, challenging and will work with all levels of employees. The position involves data-intensive analyses, projects, and reconciliations. Candidate must have a solid understanding of financial statements and the bigger picture.
What is attractive about this role/company:
- Good environment – nice people, family oriented-open lines of communication
- Amazing career development and advancement opportunities – prefers to promote internally
- Full medical benefits start day 1
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or parts passed highly preferred
- Minimum of four (4) years of overall accounting experience displaying career progression
- Public accounting audit experience
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Must have the ability to multi-task under a deadline-oriented environment.
- Prefers a candidate with a background working in a fast-paced business environment.