Our client, a growing company in South Houston, seeks a Senior Accountant to add to their team. This is a newly created position due to growth.
Job Description Senior Accountant
The Senior Accountant will be responsible for supporting all aspects of accounting, internal controls, and financial systems implementations, as well as assisting with monthly close and reporting. The Senior Accountant role is expected to be able to work independently but under the direction of the Controller.
Senior Accountant Responsibilities Include:
- Develop and manage daily cash reconciliation and weekly cash forecast
- Manage bank account activities
- Reconcile accounts receivable
- Prepare journal entries
- Sales & Use tax returns
- Various account reconciliations
- Budgeting & forecasting
- Additional Responsibilities
Senior Accountant Requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 5+ years’ full-cycle accounting experience for a similarly sized organization ($50-500MM in revenues)