Our client, a well-regarded global Commercial Real Estate organization in the Houston Area, has engaged us to identify a Senior Accountant to support one of their international funds.
This company offers a robust benefits package with strong career development opportunities.
Some Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for all aspects of financial reporting, including review and consolidation as well as the preparation of notes to the financials
- Manages partnership entity accounting, budgeting and forecasting
- Prepares reports and analysis for investors
- Reviews and analyzes monthly/quarterly fund level financial statements
- Treasury responsibilities include credit facilities, debt compliance and cash management
- Reviews budgets and operating reports prepared by project teams
- Maintain general ledgers; review financial statements; approve journal entries as needed
- Point of contact for External Audit requests including preparation of work papers
- Provides guidance and supervises Staff Accountants
- 2 – 4+ years of audit or advisory in public accounting
- Accounting Degree
- CPA or actively pursuing
- Strong organizational and time management skills are essential for success