Our client is a large and growing manufacturing company that offers great benefits and a family atmosphere. This position reports directly to the Accounting Supervisor and is responsible for day-to-day and month end accounting activities. Responsibilities include:
- Preparing journal entries
- Preparing, reviewing and submitting financial reporting to divisions and Corporate
- Overseeing fixed assets, tracking of CEA process, and placing assets in service
- Assisting with the month end close procedures.
- Planning, collecting and analyzing data to determine cost/profitability of the business.
- Establishing/maintaining standard costs for the products.
- Maintaining and continuously improving the internal control structure.
- Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in accounting
- Four years of experience in General and Cost Accounting
- CPA or Master’s Degree in accounting or business
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains.