Our client, a global leader in manufacturing, is seeking talented and ambitious Senior Accountant to join their team due to growth! This is a highly visible role that reports directly to the Corporate Controller. The ideal candidate must have at least 2 years of general ledger accounting experience, preferably in a manufacturing or construction environment. Percentage-of-Completion accounting or job costing experience strongly preferred.
- Reconcile assigned balance sheet accounts
- Record adjusting journal entries as needed
- Assist in month-end close process
- Act as point-of-contact for external auditors
- Internal and ad hoc reporting
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in accounting or finance
- 2+ years of relative accounting experience
- Accounting experience in construction or manufacturing preferred
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Upbeat, take-charge attitude.
- CPA, CMA, or other designation a plus but not required
- Public accounting experience a plus but not required