* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
The Security/CCTV Technician will travel to all company sites to plan, install, upgrade, configure and repair network-based safety and security systems. This includes maintaining systems that support the safety and security of employees, contractors, and facilities.
- Evaluate, diagnose and troubleshoot systems using local and remote tools
- Establish and maintain preventative maintenance and equipment inspection programs to ensure system operation and performance
- Assist with design, planning, and installing of new and expanded systems, while also preparing and updating system configuration when appropriate
- Configure and troubleshoot network technologies, which includes workstations, servers, routers, switches, hubs, and storage devices
- Maintain inventory of critical spare parts as required
- Complete work requests and special projects