* This company is specifically seeking candidates with U.S. military experience. *
What You Will Do:
Will report to Chief Human Resource and Global Security Director. Responsible for developing, implementing and improving the overall security operations, in coordination with company’s global security department.
Will oversee different security related aspects including Security Intelligence, Threat and Risk Assessments, Physical Security of assets (plant, offices and warehouses), Logistics Security, Executive Protection, Travel Security and Crisis Management, Fraud Investigation, Due Diligence and Security Training. Work alongside other Global Security Offices, cooperating on transversal/integrated business and security related processes.
- Establish and maintain excellent interface and communication channels with internal and external constituencies (including intelligence agencies, federal, state, and local law enforcement and key national and international security organizations.)
- Design, establish and maintain an effective Executive Protection Program.
- Design, establish and maintain effective Physical Security strategies for production plant, offices and warehouses (includes risks and threat assessment, internal tensions monitoring and reporting process, tailored physical security technologies, policies and procedures, qualified and well trained security guards service.)
- Conduct country Security Threat and Risk Assessments, identifying the related level of exposure and potential implications for the company. Generating detailed and objective periodical Security Reports in order to assist critical business decision making.
- Maintain a transport/logistic risk program in coordination with Supply Chain Department to ensure the protection of Raw Material and Finished Goods both in local distribution and export/import flows.
- Establish and maintain Travel Security Management Program at a Country level, ensuring traveler population is treated in line with security best practices (travel security advisor, preventive risk mitigation measures, and in-trip assistance.)
- Lead appropriate security initiatives to ensure company compliance to security related national and international regulatory requirements as well as internal normative and operational guidelines.
- Manage, lead, or provide enhanced security awareness and training programs to other employees.
Education and Work Experience
- Relevant Corporate Security experience in the automotive field and/or industrial/production sector
- Experience managing and leading operations relevant to Security is required (budget management, conflict management, communication and decision-making skills)
- Experience in implementing and maintaining CTPAT program preferred
- Domestic and International travel may be required
Title: Security Manager
Location: Rome GA
Client Job ID: 1588035