Our client, an oil & gas services company located in North Houston, seeks a SEC Reporting Supervisor. This person will be responsible for the preparation and support of various aspects of the company's public financial reporting process.
SEC Reporting Supervisor responsibilities include:
- Assist with SEC reporting including preparation and review of financial statements, footnotes and MD&A for the quarterly 10-Q and annual report and detailed review of XBRL filings.
- Support of supplemental schedule data compilation and corresponding reviews.
- Prepare the company’s quarterly and annual statement of comprehensive income.
- Support quarterly earnings release and Audit Committee meeting process.
- Prepare the company’s quarterly and annual earnings per share calculation.
- Prepare shares outstanding and equity reconciliations.
- Account for actual, forecast and plan share-based compensation activity.
- Support internal SOX documentation and testing of internal controls.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
SEC Reporting Supervisor qualifications include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required.
- Minimum 3 years of SEC reporting experience, either from a national CPA firm or in industry.
- CPA preferred.