The Salesforce Administrator will guide the ongoing development of the salesforce.com deployment. The individual will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and SMEs to identify develop new processes: Marketing, Sales, Outreach, Service, etc.
This role is part technical project manager, part administrator.
- Serve as system administrator for + 250 Salesforce users
- Handle all basic Salesforce administrative functions (Lightning and Classic)
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds among other integrations
- Work with leadership team to establish suitable processes to support change management, administrative, and development
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
- Saleforce.com Admin (ADM201 and/or ADM211) certified
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Data management experience
- CPQ implementation experience is HIGHLY Preferred
- Previous experience as a Project Manager and/or Business Analyst is highly preferred