Salesforce Business Analyst
Location: Greenwich, Connecticut
Lucas Group is working with a client in the Financial Investment space that is looking for a Salesforce BA to join their team. The role will be located in the firms Greenwich, Connecticut office.
- Ensure CRM data are reviewed, updated, and formatted to company requirements.
- Provide continuous status and auditing of the data quality of CRM/Salesforce.com data.
- Ensure that employees are fully utilizing available technology to enhance productivity and improve work process.
- Create and present end-user training programs.
- Create and maintain user accounts and permissions.
- Extract relevant metrics and indicators from data sets to identify patterns and measure their impact.
- Data entry, combination, and audit using spreadsheets and SF database.
- Deliver weekly progress reports detailing tasked accomplished.
- Keep up-to-date with software release notes and ensure compatibility.
- Work closely with department subject matter experts.
- Create custom reports to better utilize system information.
- Assistance with various other tasks in the CRM/Saleforce.com as needed.
- Follow through