Lucas Group has partnered with our client in on their search for a Mulesoft Developer and Salesforce Administrator. This is a high visibility role within a global organization with incredible growth potential!
As a Mulesoft Developer and Salesforce Administrator you will maintain and develop Salesforce Integrations with back end systems using Mulesoft middleware and serve as the primary admin for 350+ users across the US.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Maintain/Develop Salesforce Integrations with back end systems using Mulesoft middleware
- Perform data maintenance tasks, ensure data integrity, audit trails, historical reporting and data accuracy.
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development teams
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with Mulesoft is required for this role – Certification preferred
- 4+ years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Proven experience with Einstein Analytics Plus-Certification Preferred
- Experience with Salesforce API model and be able to assess integrations and API activity.
Title: Salesforce Administrator and Mulesoft Developer
Lucas Group ID: 1583701