Sales Representative Polyethelene China Job – Job #1569108
- Manage the commercial cycle, from customer development to sales and collections.
- Responsible for a sales territory and metrics associated to an annual sales plan
- Develop customers and support services to grow the business on a regular basis
- Proficiency in English language and Mandarin Chinese
- 4-year College degree in Business, International Business, Industrial, Chemical or Materials’ Engineering
- Experience in international trade: Imports / Exports documentation, logistics, banking
- High level of energy, self-motivated and resourceful
- Good communication skills written and spoken
- Extroverted, ability to develop strong relationships
- This is an entry level role in our sales and marketing business pillar, it may lead to Sr. international sales positions in other poles and escalate positions to management roles.
- A top global player in plastic resins international trading, regional or global opportunities are possible.
Compensation / Benefits:
- Basic Compensation – competitive levels within the industry in the base country
- Bonus plan based on key performance indicators – sales plan
- Vacation period: Starts with 2 weeks and the employee gains 1 day per year of service (5 years of service = 2 weeks + 5 days), is subject to comparative terms in the industry and the base country
- Other benefits according to company subsidiary programs in place in the country of destination; in the absence of a subsidiary no benefits will be offered and the relationship will based on a non- exclusive Independent Service Supplier agreement
2--5 years' experience selling resins plastics, Polyethylene, Masterbatch or other related chemical products to major manufacturers in China A MUST OTHERS CANNOT BE CONSIDERED. Native Mandarin Speaker with fluent working knowledge of English required, MUST travel China-Wide