Lucas Group has partnered with an established, award winning roofing and exterior restoration company that is looking to expand their Retail sales team in the Minneapolis region due to their growth in the area.
Our client has built their reputation and success around award winning customer service, customer satisfaction and quality materials and workmanship. They have been in business for around 10 years and in the last 5 have been ranked in the Top 50 in the US for Roofing contractors as well winning numerous awards for product excellence and community involvement. They not only take care of their customers but also their employees. This is an excellent culture that is team oriented, inclusive, and collaborative. They take a lot of pride in what they do and give back to the local communities that they serve.
As the Retail Sales Manager, you will be helping to build out the new Retail Division. You will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact and help guide and direct the growth of this important venture for our client. Initially you will be selling while build the MN territory and build a team out as growth increases. They have a very talented lead-generation team that will support you in expanding the territory while networking to help build out the region out. This organization is well established on the residential side and is rolling that success in to the commercial side as well. We are looking for an experienced roofing/exterior renovations sales manager who is experienced in calling on Retail customers. This is an opportunity to be part of something special and join an organization that is growing the right way. Success here can be very lucrative. They also did not layoff or furlough anyone through all of COVID-19.
- 5+ years of sales experience selling roofing or exterior restoration to Retail clients
- Experience in leading/building a sales team
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Self-Motivated – entrepreneurial attitude
- Ability to work, pivot quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment and work flexible hours as needed.
- Professional sales training a plus
- Relationship sales experience
- Valid, clean driving record
Greater Minneapolis, MN area
- Very competitive compensation package
- Excellent benefits package (Health Ins, Dental, Vision & HSA)
- Company Vehicle
- Ongoing training, Personal Development, and significant advancement opportunities