* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Personally drive revenue growth in the forming and shoring product lines as an independent, direct sales contributor;
- Work with our engineering department to develop effective design solutions;
- Develop job cost estimates, write and present formal proposals, and negotiate contracts with General Contractors and related subcontractors.
- Manage all active concrete construction projects including purchasing, scheduling, profit and loss statements, and field performance and safety. Task Union Construction Superintendents with their workloads and manage them to hold field crews accountable.
- Assist with inventory control, forecasting and purchasing. Negotiate subcontracts with vendors, as necessary.
- Manage all billing, job costing, and financial reporting related to concrete construction projects.
- 4 Year college degree in a technical or business-related field preferred. Direct supervisory field experience in construction trades, in lieu of college degree will be considered.
- Business-to-business sales experience, or experience managing and bringing to completion large, labor-intensive projects preferred.
- Experience with concrete or general construction, civil or structural engineering, or construction equipment rental preferred, but not required.
- Experience successfully managing large teams of employees to achieve common goals preferred.