The Sr. Professional, Sales Executive promotes and sells Client’s Claims solutions and services, ensures a high level of customer satisfaction and achieves sales goals and objectives within an assigned territory or industry vfertical. This senior-level outside sales role will target large Insurance Carriers in building a pipeline, ensure retention and driving new growth for the business.
- Ownership of the full sales cycle to drive the sale of solutions /services to new and/or current clients in an assigned area to achieve assigned revenue objectives.
- Responsible for researching and identifying new business opportunities and engaging prospective clients.
- Identify relative products, solutions and services to meet customer needs; ensure use case; plan, prioritize and execute discussions with clients.
- Protect and grow client’s relationship and scope of influence; cultivate relationships by developing and/or managing client relationships with key decision-makers, approvers, influencers, as well as, developing and executing sales strategy through a defined account plan.
- Develop a deep understanding of our clients' business needs and evangelize how client capabilities align with clients' business to identify solution opportunities. Act as a strategic advisor and partner to the client.
- Serve as the voice of the customer; share client perspective, feedback and insights with internal stakeholders across the enterprise.
- Provide accurate and timely (daily and weekly) sales activity reports to reflect the true status of sales opportunities; actively manage pipeline via tools provided in SharePoint, CRM and Excel.
- Manage follow-up with clients to ensure client satisfaction with products and/or services provided. Ensure connectivity with Account Management and Client Services as needed.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent combination of education and experience) plus7-10 years of direct sales experience.
- Five years of experience in the claims insurance industry or similar, preferably in a solutions sales role with proven track record of facilitating, negotiating and closing successful transactions.
- Demonstrated ability to acquire new customer relationships with a successful track record of achieving/ exceeding individual sales targets.
- Experience in solution selling; strong influencing and negotiation skills; consultative and collaborative style; ability to develop and maintain effective relationships internally and externally.
- Strong analytical skills; independent decision-making capabilities coupled with the ability to analyze situations and provide practical recommendations. Sound judgment coupled with the ability to recognize and support the organization's preferences and priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; effective listening skills; able to consolidate and succinctly translate and relay market/ client feedback; able to present and discuss complex concepts to executive audiences.
- Strong organizational skills and planning abilities; able to effectively prioritize and manage through competing priorities; strong organizational agility.
- Strong business, financial and technical acumen; deep competitive/ market awareness.
- Professional demeanor.
- Ability to travel up to 40%.