Our client is looking for sales professionals that can self-generate opportunities, lead discovery conversations, identify and qualify need, effectively demonstrate the platform, and drive a deal to closure. The Business Development Executive will have the support of the Marketing and Outbound Demand Creation (ODC) teams to generate leads to compliment their efforts to self-generate qualified opportunities.
Must have 3+ years of SaaS technology sales experience, with demonstrated history of achieving and exceeding quota in new business outside sales.
Must be willing to commute to an office.
- This position is a true “hunter” role, with expectations for consistent travel to be onsite with prospective clients (estimated 50%+ travel).
- Undergrad degree from a well-regarded university; MBA a plus.
- Comfortable in an entrepreneurial, growth-stage, metrics & performance-driven environment.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written), including the ability to present comfortably to senior executives both in person and virtually.
- Prior experience conducting technology demos as part of the sales process is a plus.
- Track record of success selling complex software solutions to financial stakeholders, with an average deal size of $50K+.
- Track record of successfully establishing and managing Director, VP and C-Suite client relationships at major corporations.
- At a minimum, this role will require the Business Development Executive to self-generate 50%+ of their sales opportunities through phone + email campaigns leveraging best-inclass tools provided by the company.