Lucas Group has partnered with our client in Human Resources to source a Sales Director, Enterprise Sales.
Our Enterprise Sales Directors are responsible for sourcing and developing new business in the large accounts market in North America. The position requires active prospecting, achievement of activity and revenue targets, and technology-based and in-person meetings with senior level executives of large companies.
- Create business plans to facilitate attainment of Sales Director goals and quotas
- Manage the sales cycle from initial prospecting through close
- Active outreach to prospects
- Co-creation and active follow-up on marketing campaigns
- Attendance at conferences and trade-shows
- Preparation of proposals for prospects
- Technology-based and In-person presentations to executives
- Negotiation of pricing and other variables with prospects and clients
- Work in conjunction with Regional Sales Directors on multi-solution opportunities
- Real-Time tracking of sales progress in the CRM
- Attendance and involvement in sales team meetings and training sessions
- Proven quota-attainment in a complex sales environment
- Proven experience selling to senior executives in large organizations
- Strong understanding of prospecting strategies and tactics
- Possess consultative selling skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong relationship-building and presentation skills
- Knowledge of HCM and/or Contingent Labor a plus
- Remote work environment. This is subject to change based on considerations related to Covid-19.
- 10-20% travel may be required.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: BA
- Work Experience: 5 years in Sales w HR
Title: Sales Director, Enterprise Sales
Client Industry: Human Resources
Lucas Group ID:1588914