Sales Development Rep - CST ( Remote)
Lucas Group been retained by a well-established, reputable, growing and well-funded organization that provides services to local, city and state municipalities. They are looking to add a Sales Development Rep professional (remote position) to their growing team. This position is being added due to company’s aggressive growth plan and need for support to the field sales positions.
Our client has been building their business and reputation since the early `1990’s. Starting as a small Mom and Pop service provider, they have grown from 5 employees to 1800 and expect to be at 3500 in the next 18 months. They are one of the fastest growing providers of community development solutions in the private sector, partnering with over 1000 communities throughout the country and are well on pace to double that number in the next year and a half.
The Sales Development Rep professional will be responsible for hunting and prospecting decision makers primarily in City, State and County municipalities This candidate will develop and execute on prospecting campaigns for assigned sales territories in the Central and/or Eastern half of the United States. This position will be a remote position with occasional travel to trade shows and the home office in the Denver area.
- Design and execute on lead generation campaigns.
- Create sales opportunities for the outside sales team through research and identification of potential account that could utilize their services
- Work very closely with the outside sales team in the western US
- Be committed to learning and understanding all of the services this organization can provide in order to identify target clients
- Provide feedback/ market intel to sales management in order to continually improve sales, solutions, services and pricing for their client base
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an inside sales or remote sales environment
- Experience with Salesforce preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft programs(Excel, Word and Powerpoint)
- Understanding of municipal decision making process or experience and understanding in the construction industry is a huge plus
- Self-motivated, high energy hunter mentality with ability to work autonomously and in team environment
- Verifiable track record of success in lead generation, appointment setting and sales results( must provide examples)
- Very competitive compensation plan, comprehensive benefit plan as well as 401K with match.