Title: Sales Commission Analyst
Our client is a best in class company that has grown at 30-40% a year for the past 5 plus years. This growth has been through acquisition and has been organic as well. This organization is also poised for tremendous growth in 2020 and beyond. This company will continue to prosper regardless of any economic slowdown as they continue to be heavily acquisition oriented and they are very well capitalized. They also have a genuine and strong culture that is committed to their mission and values.
This position will be responsible for the Financial Operations as it pertains to administering sales compensation, ensuring the accuracy of commission data through audits and analysis, and being a go-to resource for various contacts throughout the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Administer monthly sales compensation;
- Research and resolve sales compensation issues;
- Validate and audit monthly commission data for accuracy, completeness, and consistency;
- Responsible for the Financial Operations month-end close;
- Assist with the on-boarding of new acquisitions;
- Work cross-functionally with Sales Leadership, Human Resources, Financial Planning & Analysis, and Accounting;
- Provide policy and procedure guidance to the sales force;
- Ensure the integrity of the CRM system;
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis;
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested or assigned.
Qualifications, Skills and Requirements:
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills for monitoring commission data and resolving commission issues;
- Demonstrated ability to analyze issues, determine appropriate solutions and resolve sensitive problems, required;
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail; able to look outside the box to see how items coordinate or link together;
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbal and written with various levels of organization;
- Well organized with strength in prioritizing.
Education, Training and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business-related fields, strongly preferred;
- Minimum of 3-5 years of work experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications with an emphasis on Excel data manipulation (functions to include: Pivots, Vlookups, and Sum Ifs);
- Agency management system experience;
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM & Great Plains) a plus.