Lucas Group has partnered with a unique Fintech organization that stands apart in providing revenue-driven solutions. Their product empowers local banks and credit unions to expand their position in the community by improving the financial interests of small businesses, healthcare providers, and other critical members of the community.
This is an exciting new leadership position reporting directly to the CEO, working closely with their executive team, and managing all activities related to the sales and marketing of their latest solution. You will immediately take control of two direct reports, a marketing agency, and budget. Through effective leadership, direction, and motivation of your team, you will bring this solution to market. The ideal candidate has excellent leadership skills and the ability to manage a P&L. This position is located in the Denver Metro area.
- P&L management and growth
- Driving product adoption in targeted markets
- Exploring new market segments
- Growing the business unit
- Finding and cultivating partnerships, driving market adoption of new products
- Growing relationships with existing customers to drive new opportunities from their network
- 10 years of Fintech sales or team management
- Budgeting and forecasting capabilities
- Experience with HubSpot CRM
- Thrives on energy, passion, and the desire to work in a fast-paced environment