Lucas Group has partnered with our transportation industry client in Irvine, CA on their search for a Saas Sales Executive. This company is a rapidly growing, tech startup which is transforming the $1.2 trillion logistics industry. Zuum connects enterprise shippers, brokers, and carriers on an automated platform. We’re currently looking for fast, growth-minded individuals who want to help revolutionize the logistics industry and play an integral role in a thriving startup environment.
Scope of Responsibilities:
This position has lots of room for growth!
The SaaS Sales Executive is responsible for building customer relationships to identify, develop and close recurrent revenue deals. Focusing on the Logistics Super Platform (Shipper TMS, Carrier TMS, and Broker Software), the SaaS Sales Executive will be working closely with the Product and Executive Team and execute plans for the development of new business opportunities.
- Responsible for hunting and closing enterprise SaaS opportunities to exceed revenue targets for SaaS offerings
- Understand the digital freight marketplace and develop expert-level knowledge of our SaaS offerings
- Analyze customers' needs and use consultative selling skills to solve complex business problems while driving the adoption of software solutions
- Use data analysis of sales performance, customer accounts, competitive intelligence, and market trends to develop, implement, and make needed adjustments to market penetration plans and account-based strategies to compete and win enterprise software deals that increase net new revenues
- Structure processes and incentives that will increase sales of the company's products
- Serve as the SME for the Logistics Super Platform and maintain customer contacts and relationships at senior levels in support of account managers and strategies
- Collaborate with Operations, Marketing, and Product teams to maintain a healthy Net Promoter Score (NPS) and LifeTime Value (LTV) of each customer
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of enterprise SaaS solutions sales or business development experience and a proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Strong executive presence - very comfortable with C-level, especially CTOs, CDOs, CIOs, etc.
- Ability to negotiate and close multi-stakeholder SaaS deals for large and complex organizations
- Possess a strong analytical mindset and can speak to some technical jargon (API, EDI, SaaS, PaaS, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Ability to thrive and learn at a startup; self-motivated
- Data-driven and organized
We offer a competitive, starting compensation, with commission, benefits package, and an unparalleled culture of diversity and inclusion. New ideas are always welcome, we embrace our failures and move quickly through them, testing and iterating our way to success - all while having fun!
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: Preferred
- Work Experience: 4 years
Title: SaaS Sales Executive
Client Industry: Transportation
Lucas Group ID: 1588324