Lucas Group has partnered with our client in on their search for a Restaurant Technology and Solutions Manager. As a Restaurant Technology and Solutions Manager you will be responsible for administering Aloha POS and BOH systems.
Scope of Responsibilities:
Work with business units/users to gather requirements and translate into documented and detailed application specifications within the Aloha POS system.
Serve as the key contact and vendor liaison for assigned applications. Stay current with all application upgrades and enhancements. Manage vendor work on bugs, upgrades, and customizations.
Lead the development of system requirements, design specifications, enhancements, risk mitigation, user acceptance strategies & test plans and deployment activities.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience supporting NCR Alpha POS systems in a help desk or technical support environment
• Working knowledge of NCR Hosted Solutions, OLO Online Ordering and Fishbowl Offer Manager
Educational & Work Requirements:
• BS in Computer Science, MIS or related field, minimum 2-year technical degree
• Minimum 1-year experience supporting POS and BOH systems in a multi-unit retail or restaurant environment (Quick Service or Casual Dining industry experience preferred.
• Knowledge of restaurant systems in Aloha
Lucas Group ID: 1583287