Lucas Group has partnered with a Leading Chemical Manufacturer to identify a Responsible Care Manager who will lead all Responsible Care and Quality Management programs for their Marketing & North American Logistics Teams. This is a high visibility role that will play an integral part in the success of all North American Operations.
- Ensure the Responsible Care Management and Quality Management Systems are fully developed and aligned with appropriate Codes of Practice / company policy and routinely audited to support RC re-verification, including ISO 9001 Quality Standards
- Develop and execute the annual Responsible Care plan ensuring needs of both internal and external requirements are successfully met; develop, track and report on agreed Responsible Care KPIs
- Serve as primary contact for regulatory authorities and industry associations as relates to Responsible Care in the US and Canada
- Experience with managing HSE programs in a bulk petrochemical production or storage facility as asset
- Qualification in auditing techniques for both Responsible Care and ISO 9001 standards; Knowledge of ISO 14001
- Bachelors Degree in Chemical, Environmental, Safety Engineering, Chemical Engineering