Location: Chicago, IL
Lucas Group Job ID: 1569409
Role Overview: At Lucas Group, our National Human Resources Executive Search team continues to grow and we are actively looking for a second Researcher to join our team!
The Researcher will work very closely with leaders and the national HR search team to make sure that our clients and candidates are receiving the very best service. This person will have prior experience as a Researcher / Talent Sourcer who can bring creative sourcing strategies and be able to drive projects to completion in a very fast-paced environment.
Internet Market Research and Lead Generation:
- Collaborate with the national HR Executive Search team to perform Internet research and other intelligence gatherings for specific search assignments.
- Use company CRM tools to identify and market job assignment opportunities to a targeted list of candidates in the existing resume database.
- Use company CRM to post job opportunities to various job boards and manage candidate responses to those postings.
- Collect results from Internet research of passive executive candidates in the company database and detail in Excel spreadsheets.
- Under the direction of the lead HR Researcher, work on specific research projects and assist in the design of a research strategy that fits our clients’ needs.
Subject Matter Expert on company CRM & related research tools:
- CRM database Boolean search techniques for resumes and other database attributes
- Ability to teach and train others how to use the CRM and other Internet research tools and techniques
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Demonstrated proficiency with the following software and computer skills: Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet Explorer
- Demonstrated proficiency with databases, including relational database concepts, tables, fields, queries, and Boolean search techniques
- Demonstrated proficiency with Internet search engines and social networking
- Ability to learn new software quickly and meet timelines for various projects
Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their career ambitions; and associates find professional success. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA with 16 regional offices, our trusted, consultative, and passionate recruitment professionals combine industry depth and geographic breadth to deliver superior results. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com.