Title: Remote Recruiter
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Employment Type: Professional
Experience Level: 3-5 years
Lucas Group Job ID: 1577136
Role Overview: This will be the sole recruiter for this company, which carries a req load that is fast and furious. Will be using Workforce Now and transition to ICIMS. MUST be able to work independently, work with many hiring managers to deliver, use various recruiting techniques, document everything well in their system, have experiences recruiting on a national level, and also should be super comfortable working in a remote way. Recruiters with agency experience are preferred. Non-negotiable: multi-state recruiting, ADP Workforce Now/ICIMS, and high-volume background. The average req load is 15-20 at a time.
This position allows you to work from your home office. The Recruiter will recruit best in class talent to meet the needs and demands of the business and will be responsible for full-cycle recruitment. The Recruiter will manage the day-to-day supervision of the Talent Acquisition process and recruitment of new hires and will ensure consistent implementation of the selection process and full adherence to all employment laws, and regulations. In this role, the Recruiter should be comfortable driving the implementation of the talent acquisition strategy and initiatives through collaboration and training, strong vendor partnerships, community/college outreach, and passive sourcing. This role reports to the Manager, Talent Operations, and will work closely with client groups, HR Business Partners, and other key stakeholders of the organization.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of recruitment experience, developing processes to identify top candidates and partnering with the business to understand hiring needs.
- Experience in working within a fast-paced, complex, dynamic, multi-cultural business environment and in a marketing, retail, and/or technology industries a plus. Experience with high-volume staffing is a plus for seasonal hiring.
- Experience with passive sourcing, innovative ways to recruit, utilizing social media platforms such as Facebook and Glassdoor as recruitment tools, and diverse recruiting on various job boards to identify and attract a diverse group of talent.
- Behavioral interview experience, the STAR method is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Business Administration, or other related equivalent degrees, or any combination of related education and experience that provides the knowledge and abilities to perform the job required.
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.