Partnering with our client who focuses on meeting and maintaining sustainability through the process and delivery of their products in the packaging industry. The focus of this position will ensure standards are met regarding safety, environmental, reliability, production, quality and cost goals for both facilities.
- Implement best practices and process system for Predictive Maintenance, Preventative Maintenance, and Lubrication.
- Lead reliability improvement and build reliability culture.
- Manage and communicate metrics for reliability.
- Sponsor Operator Basic Care initiative and Root Cause failure analysis process.
- Help manage Manufacturing Work Systems/Process.
- Ensure all safety policies and practices are implemented and actively participate in a leadership role in attainment of safety goals.
- Monitor and analyze all maintenance spending for responsible areas inclusive of developing yearly budgets that support asset reliability while maintaining cost control.
- Direct or oversee any modifications to equipment or systems that would improve reliability or cost effectiveness of paper manufacturing areas.
- Develop long-term strategies for maintenance organization to align with future goals of operations.
- Develop capital electrical strategy.
- BA/BS degree in engineering field.
- 5 years management/maintenance/reliability experience.
- High level of knowledge in advanced asset reliability techniques and practices.
- CMRP trained.
- Has led Reliability Improvement at manufacturing facility.
- Solid understanding of financial practices and cost measures/controls as they relate to maintenance.
- Has a team player mentality and ability to take on a leadership role effectively.
- Conducts annual supervisor performance reviews.
- Participates in hiring decisions for maintenance and operations groups.
- Recommends and evaluates new or existing equipment modifications.