* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Our client is a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world’s premier agricultural origination and processing company; we have partnered with them to locate a Reliability Engineer for their Valdosta GA location.
As a Reliability Engineer, you will play a leadership role in the establishment/management of proactive preventative maintenance / reliability strategies in a continuous operating plant.
- Lead within maintenance teams, which will include hourly employees in a union environment.
- Analyze maintenance and operating methods, as well as equipment failures including root cause analysis and implement practices to cost effectively improve on stream equipment reliability.
- Effective usage of maintenance planning, scheduling and execution processes using the Maximo computerized maintenance management system (CMMS).
- Develop, coordinate and conduct technical reliability studies/evaluations with the goal of maintaining equipment reliability.
- Investigate and analyze variables that could potentially affect processes and assets.
- Lead Root Cause Failure Analysis and Reliability Maintenance and preventive and predictive maintenance programs.
- Engage engineering activities that improve the reliability of equipment; provide plant engineering w/technical support on reliability issues.
- Train employees in the value of maintenance reliability and actions.
- Engineering degree required (prefer Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical or Industrial)
- Background in rotating equipment, seals, piping, pumps, fans, blowers, and material handling equipment
- Experience in Vibration, Infrared, Alignment, Ultrasonic, Motor Circuit and Lubrication analysis
- Minimum 3-5 years industrial maintenance and reliability engineering experience in an industrial/manufacturing environment preferred. (Experience in a food grade processing facility is a plus.)
- Familiarity with GMP, FDA, and OSHA regulations
- Knowledge of Maintenance Management Systems
Title: Reliability Engineer
Location: Valdosta GA
Lucas Group Job ID: 1578232