* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Lucas Group has partnered with our client, a global agricultural processing company, on their search for a Reliability Engineer in North Dakota. Capable of managing every part of the nutrition supply chain, the company is committed to sustainability and has ambitious goals to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, energy intensity, water intensity, and waste to landfills.
What You Will Do:
The Reliability Engineer's role is to improve equipment reliability through technical support of the maintenance function and effective utilization of the preventive and predictive maintenance processes. Through analysis of equipment operation and historical performance, utilization of cross-functional teams, and application of technical skills, along with creativity and ingenuity, is responsible for the correction of problems causing repetitive failures. The Reliability Engineer is dedicated to the optimization of day-to-day asset reliability. Position Responsibilities
- Experience in PM/PdM and Root Cause Analysis techniques
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of maintenance software, spreadsheet software and word processing software.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree (Mechanical Engineering or related discipline)
- 4+ years chemical process engineering and/or maintenance engineering experience
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Title: Reliability Engineer
Location: Enderlin ND
Client Industry: Food/Beverage
Client Job ID: 1579002