* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Lucas Group has partnered with our client, an engineering company with a mission to enable the world’s transition to a clean, safe and affordable energy solution, on their search for a Reliability Engineer in Alameda CA.
The company focuses on delivering an innovative technology that will impact climate change through a team comprised of individuals from diverse backgrounds, united by the desire to be exceptional in their field and joining the future of nuclear power.
What You Will Do:
Execute hazard evaluations and Probabilistic Risk Assessment (PRA) activities supporting the design and operation of a number of near-term nuclear and non-nuclear hardware projects.
- Develops and uses models for quantification of systems and components reliability including fault trees and success trees, Master Logic Diagrams (MLD), Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA), and statistical methods such as parametric, non-parametric and Bayesian estimation procedures.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in PRA or Reliability Engineering
- Experience in leading or participating in hazard evaluations, including HAZOPs or FMEA
Educational & Work Requirements:
- BS degree in Nuclear, Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Civil/Structural Engineering, Physics, or closely related scientific discipline.
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Title: Reliability Engineer
Location: Alameda CA
Client Industry: Energy / Engineering
Client Job ID: 1578937