Title: Regional Vice President Sales
Reporting to: SVP Sales
For over 45 years our client has been providing industry leading internet-based training to U.S. banks and credit unions. We have a current customer base of 850+ accounts in potential market of 7,000 institutions.
Ideal candidate: B2B consulting experience, preferably with U.S. financial institutions.
- Identifying and contacting key prospects within assigned territory
- Moving accounts through all stages of the sales process: Cold calling, needs finding, web demonstration, proposal, negotiating and closing
- Maintaining a keen knowledge of the banking industry and current trends
- Building and maintaining long-term, multi-level relationships
- Maintaining an accurate pipeline and provide realistic sales forecasts
- Regularly meeting with senior management to discuss accounts
- Documenting all aspects of the sales cycle within the CRM system.
- No travel
- Professional and engaging phone manner
- Superb probing and listening skills
- Post-secondary degree
- Computer literate and tech savvy
- Ambtitious, goal-oriented
- Solid communication skills with impeccable spoken/written English grammar
- Advanced prospecting and qualification experience
- Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills
- Ability to understand customer's industry and core business processes
- Demonstrated success managing time and meeting goals
- High energy and strong work ethic
- Experience working with a CRM system and documenting all aspects of the sales cycle.
- A desire to learn. You seek out new opportunities to grow and improve as a professional.
- Coachable - you understand your strengths and weaknesses, and are able to translate feedback into action