Lucas Group is working with the largest manufacturer of sodium hypochlorite (bleach) in Florida, and largest Chlorine re-packager in the southeast. For more than 60 years, our client has been providing water treatment and chlor-alkali solutions to over 1,000+ clients.
Our client is looking for a Regional Sales Manager to lead their sales team in the South Region of Florida. The position will lead a team of five (5) sales people covering a $70M+ territory between Central Florida (Orlando) and Miami.
- Direct reports of five (5) salespeople reporting covering a territory from Central Florida to South Florida
- Position reports to the VP of Sales
- Prepare, monitor and manage budgets for sales revenue and related operating expenses from those under his/her supervision
- Revenue responsibility of $75M and operating budgets of $1.5M
- Reviewing Sales and Operating Expenses on a monthly basis
- Assist the Sales Team with creating presentations and in some cases assisting with or leading sales presentations
- Responsible for performance evaluations of the sales team under his/her supervision
- Manage and attend Industry Trade Shows
- Coach sales team to reach new sales goals each year
- Monitor sales revenue, unit volume and gross profit by customer, by sales class and/or industry.
- Responsible for growing unit sales and volume while maintaining gross profit levels established for various product categories
- Able to work the market with the sales representatives in order to verify how effective they’re in front of the customer and what is the customer’s opinion about the company and the service they are receiving
- Identify potential customers, show advantages on buying from company vs the competition:
- Provide consultation as to why company’s solutions are a better choice / alternative than purchasing from their current supplier
- Ultimate goal of encouraging clients to choose company’s solutions, or require the competition to lower their profit margins in order to retain the customer
- Ability to work with Legal Counsel and Customer Purchasing Agreements, and related Terms & Conditions
- Executive with minimum of five years of sales management experience with a manufacturing or distribution background (not retail)
- Capable to work from our client’s corporate offices near Miami, FL (relocation expense reimbursement available)