Regional Sales Manger
Our client is the world's largest manufacturer of module-based cable and pipe seals. A market leader in creativity and design, this company manufactures complete sealing solutions for cable and pipe penetrations, which raise the quality, safety and flexibility in working environments. Founded in 1990 they have become one of the most rapidly growing companies of its kind, averaging 30% annual growth over the past 10 years.
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for new business development and sales to suppliers, engineering firms and distributors located across the US. This is a technical selling role focused on developing a loyal customer base through specification sales. You will be provided great benefits and a flexible work environment.
Essential Job Functions
- Develop and execute comprehensive strategic plan to capture market share
- Develop and maintain sales pipeline of existing and new business to capture top-line growth targets by identifying key accounts for the region.
- Drive sustainable sales growth by building relationships with key industry decision makers
- Creating detailed action plans identifying sales objectives, potential opportunities, key existing and target customers to determine best approach based on application, industry knowledge, buying influences, key differentiators, etc.
- Provide technical presentations and installation training to customers - equipment suppliers, engineering firms, distributors and plant locations
- Develop and maintain market awareness and trends within the industry; generating a robust sales funnel.
- Define regional sales potential; prepare budgets; maintain sales tracking reports and other administrative reporting required by management
- Utilize CRM software to manage day-to-day sales activities
- Work cooperatively with team members to achieve success
- Attend sales, trade, and product learning meetings as required
- Maintain awareness of internal policy and Core Values
- Must live in the Northeast US (east of Pittsburgh, north of the Carolinas)
- Bachelor's Degree preferred and/or 5 years of experience in B2B sales (strong preference given for oil and gas industry experience)
- Must be willing to travel domestically and internationally up to 60%
- Knowledgeable and proficient in the Microsoft Suite of products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Adhere to the principles of Value Added Selling and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) Strategies
- Knowledge of Cable and Pipe Entry Sealing System a plus
- Proficient in time and travel management
- Possess strong negotiation and presentation skills
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, VET OR DISABLED STATUS