* This company is specifically seeking candidates with U.S. military experience. *
What You Will Do:
To assure all operations of centers identified within area of responsibility are running effectively, in partnership with the Regional Field Manager; focus on corporate policy and procedure compliance for all center personnel, inventory control and reporting, P&L maintenance and customer satisfaction.
Equipment Service Technician, Service Coordinator, Equipment Coordinator, Showroom Coordinator and Customer Service personnel positions will report directly to the Regional Operations Manager. Additional responsibilities involves training and development of new personnel and cross-training of job functions with existing personnel.
- Maintains full responsibility for coordination of equipment sales and service process, ensuring that all center management work together as a team to provide maximum customer satisfaction
- Open communication, working directly with Equipment and Service Coordinators within each location.
- Develop system for reporting (issues, activities, updates, etc.)
- Assure timely submission of Service Technician paperwork
- OSHA compliance; assures all corporate policy and procedure compliance of all personnel
- Visits each center one time per month, minimum
Education and Work Experience
- College Education or relevant job experience
- 10+ years of management (preferably w/Dental experience)
Title: Regional Operations Manager
Location: Melville NY
Client Job ID: 1587865