Title: Regional Human Resources Partner
Location: Greater-Cerritos area OR Greater-El Segundo area
Reports to: Vice President of HR
Lucas Group Job ID: 1569665
- Involved in developing the business strategy at the regional level. Develop a culture and infrastructure that facilitates change, is involved in the strategic decision-making, and creates HR programs aligned to business objectives
- Proven ability to create and lead Regional HR programs in the areas of: Staffing and Retention, Development, Employee Relations and Compliance, Organization Structure, and Performance Management.
- Ability to use technology to enhance delivery of services and provide valuable information for making sound business decisions.
- Overall responsibility for increasing the bench strength of the employees within the region and the overarching succession plan. Manages the preparation and maintenance of regional succession plans.
- Aids in the selection and monitors the development and rotation of management trainees.
- Serves as an executive coach to Divisional leadership and provides counsel as needed to help drive a performance management culture.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or business-related discipline plus PHR / SPHR SHRM.
- 8+ years Human Resources Management experience in a Manager/Director/Regional role with multi-site / multi-state responsibility.
- Experience in developing and implementing HR strategies that align with business goals in the areas of recruitment and retention; people development; employee relations and compliance.
- Ability to manage and collaborate within multiple levels of an organization.
- Ability to travel will be up to 25% across a multi-state region
Since our founding nearly 50 years ago, Lucas Group has led and continuously transformed the executive recruiting industry by delivering transcendent executive talent to our corporate clients while helping individuals fully realize their career ambitions. Our collaborative culture attracts and rewards the industry’s top recruiters and, coupled with industry-leading methodologies, drives superior results.
We have unparalleled reach across major U.S. cities, job functions and industries, with divisions specializing in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military Transition, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Operations, as well as Contract Engineering.
From a one-man operation in 1970 in Atlanta, Lucas Group has grown to nearly 450 employees and our success is built on unmatched customer service and bottom line results.
Our objective: To be a trusted consultant for all of your professional recruiting and placement needs.