Lucas Group has exclusively partnered with our client in on their search for a Regional HR Manager to lead their people efforts at this San Diego based client. A great opportunity to make a difference, influence and proactively impact the leadership and employee community.
This role centers on working with senior leadership and the employee population at this site to develop strong HR practices, increased employee engagement, strong compliance leadership, talent development and recruiting, performance management and review focus and able to work within a shared services model. This site has a strong non-exempt work force as well as a solid management team. Prefer candidates who have strong regional HR experience, senior leadership interaction, ability to stand alone with back office support and bilingual capabilities would be advantageous. Must be able to work on-site to stay present with both senior leadership and the employee base.
Would prefer candidates who:
- Hold at minimum a Bachelor's degree
- 8 years of demonstrable HR generalist experience
- SHRM certified
- Manufacturing, plant or warehouse expertise
- Strong performance management expertise
- Senior leadership background
- Ability to work within a HR shared services model
- Bilingual communication skill great, but not mandatory