Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their career ambitions; and associates find professional success.
Regional Finance Manager needed for a newly created role located on the east side of Cincinnati. This is a high visibility opportunity with a well-known player in their industry. As the Regional Finance Manager, you will be providing P&L and overall financial management for this region. You will partner with the Area Manager and the VP of Finance to drive business initiatives, growth, business strategy, and profitability. Our client offer includes a competitive compensation package, lucrative bonus, solid benefits, and vacation.
If you would like to avoid the red tape of a larger company structure while being a driver for better results, cost savings initiatives, process improvements, streamlining and elevating overall financial reporting, this position is for you! Minimal travel (less than 15%), family-friendly company and culture, and business casual, smaller office environment!
Compensation: $110-130k base DOE plus bonus
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
· Service industry, manufacturing or construction industry; from a medium to larger sized company
· 7 + years’ experience budgeting, forecasting, and planning, GAAP, financial reporting, accounting and exposure to treasury, SOX experience helpful
· Multi-company, divisional or matrix type organizational structure strongly preferred
· Strong systems skills, including implementations, MS Dynamics, SAP, Hyperion, Microsoft BI, intermediate to advanced Excel skills needed
· Track record of process improvements, cost savings initiatives and successful projects, integrations, streamlining and establishing KPI’s
· Demonstrated ability to partner across divisions, cross-functional team success, influencing across business functions
Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their career ambitions; and associates find professional success.