Lucas Group has partnered with our retail and distribution client in New Jersey on their search for a Regional Director, HR , Supply Chain. This company is a large global brand with a heavy focus on home goods. This role offers a relocation package and serious growth opportunity.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- HR Advocacy - Position HR as the conscience of the company by reinforcing the culture and taking a proactive approach to supporting and promoting Bed Bath & Beyond’s culture.
- Recruiting/Staffing - Partner with Leaders and Supply Chain recruiters to concentrate on recruiting efforts in needed markets. Partner with Talent Acquisition to coordinate and/or participate in recruiting events for positions and assessments. Monitor and analyze turnover and work with business partners to maintain quality associates.
- Management Development/Training - Assess needs and partner with Supply Chain leaders to implement consistent strategies relating to management level development. Support performance management process to ensure continuous improvement and the implementation of best practices. Develop members of own Team.
- Associate Relations - Oversee escalated associate relations issues and investigations, including corrective action, performance management and succession planning. Oversee the investigation of unfair treatment/discrimination charges, harassment complaints, wrongful terminations, wage/hour issues and other potential legal matters. Monitor and analyze associate retention and other HR metrics and develop appropriate action plans to address identified needs.
- Policy/Strategy - Partner in the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures, including the creation and delivery of training/communication programs as needed.
- Communication - Provide information to business partners in a timely and effective manner. Utilize systems to ensure effective and appropriate reports are available to analyze business needs and act proactively to impact change.
- Bilingual English/Spanish required
- Knowledge of state and federal employment laws
- Recruiting, interviewing and counseling/coaching skills, and strong training/presentation skills.
- High level of business/financial acumen required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, decision making, development/planning, performance gap analysis and conflict management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software required.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, as well as champion change.
- Ability to travel as necessary (max 25%).
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: Preferred, not required
- Work Experience:7+ years in HR multi-site leadership
Title: Regional Director of Human Resources, Supply Chain
Location: New Jersey
Client Industry: Retail
Client Job ID: 15XXXXX