Lucas Group has partnered with our client in their search for a Recruiter.
The Recruiter is responsible for all facets of field staff recruitment and talent acquisition. He/she will work with their assigned office location(s) to develop and implement a recruitment strategy that supports business growth objectives.
- Utilize a variety of sourcing techniques to find and attract candidates interested in employment
- Maintains job boards and recommends new avenues for job postings
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process. Assists with all credentialing and onboarding activities as needed. Writes, submits for approval, and places any print advertising for the company. Recommends social media strategy and consistently and frequently utilizes social media for position posting and networking for filling positions
- The position requires creative design and writing strategies to maximize effectiveness of print media.
- Communication Skills
- Detail oriented multi-tasker
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Work Experience: One or more years of experience in a recruitment environment, including college internships
Location: San Antonio, Fort Worth, Denver, Phoenix, Ventura, CA and Gainesville, FL
Client Industry: Healthcare / Medical Care
Lucas Group ID: 1587789