Location: Remote Opportunity!
Lucas Group Job ID: 1576351
Role Overview: Lucas Group Human Resources partnered with a nonprofit performing arts group in Oregon needing a remote recruiter who sits on the West Coast. Must have experience recruiting a variety of roles out of the theater or fine arts space; nonprofit is also preferred! Must have the ability to build a strong pipeline and respond to needs, as necessary. Seasonal recruiting skills also helpful!
West Coast remote recruiters who have a passion for nonprofit and fine arts recruiting should apply! Wonderful company!
Demonstrated knowledge of strategic recruiting processes and of nonprofit HR, including basic HR KPIs, basic employment law, change management, and personnel administration. Logical, analytical, accurate, and detailed oriented while at the same time able to demonstrate complex strategic perspectives.
Excellent team player, self-motivated, with strong analytical skills and a willingness to work with the HR team and leadership to help build a robust recruiting and retention program.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determine current staffing needs and produce forecasts
- Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans
- Lead employment branding initiatives
- Perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs
- Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes (interviews, screening calls, etc.)
- Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience
- Assist in employee retention and development
- Supervise recruiting personnel during peak recruiting periods
- Organize and/or attend career fairs, assessment centers or other events
- Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop best practices around utilizing Workable, train managers as needed on the use of the software
- Provide weekly snapshots of all recruiting work
- Assist in other HR duties as assigned by the HR Director
Minimum Qualifications & Skills:
- College degree in HR or other relevant fields strongly preferred
- Five years or more experience as a Recruiter, Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software (Workable preferred)
- Knowledge in the theater/music/performance industry preferred
- Experience in the non-profit industry strongly preferred
Since our founding nearly 50 years ago, Lucas Group has led and continuously transformed the executive recruiting industry by delivering transcendent executive talent to our corporate clients while helping individuals fully realize their career ambitions. Our collaborative culture attracts and rewards the industry’s top recruiters and, coupled with industry-leading methodologies, drives superior results.
We have unparalleled reach across major U.S. cities, job functions and industries, with divisions specializing in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military Transition, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Operations, as well as Contract Engineering.
From a one-man operation in 1970 in Atlanta, Lucas Group has grown to nearly 450 employees and our success is built on unmatched customer service and bottom-line results.
Our objective: To be a trusted consultant for all of your professional recruiting and placement needs.