Location: Houston, Texas
Employment Type: Permanent/Full-Time
Lucas Group Job ID: #1572600
Travel Required: No
Relocation Offered: No
Role Overview and Responsibilities:
- Partner with hiring managers to determine staffing needs and applicant qualifications for new positions.
- Develop and execute recruiting plans.
- Screen resumes to evaluate if candidates meet the position requirements.
- Communicate employer and position information during the screening process.
- Make employment offers to potential candidates for assigned job openings within an assigned geographic area. Utilize advance behavioral interviewing techniques.
- Work with management to identify staffing needs and requirements.
- Conduct intake calls and provide process overviews and realistic expectations to hiring managers.
- Handle administrative duties related to the recruiting process.
- Coach hiring managers on behavioral interview skills and techniques.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Network through industry contacts, networking events, trade groups, social media, job fairs, career events, and employees.
- Stay current on the company’s organization structure, personnel policy, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices. Comply with all Company EEO, anti-discrimination and anti-retaliation policies, practices and procedures with respect to selection and hiring of candidates.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 5+ years of experience in full-cycle recruiting; experience with behavioral interviewing.
- Proactive sourcing, cold calling, and talent management skills.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships and communicate with others effectively.
- MS Office products, including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and applicant tracking systems.
Our objective: To be a trusted consultant for all of your professional recruiting and placement needs.
Our founding nearly 50 years ago, Lucas Group has led and continuously transformed the executive recruiting industry by delivering transcendent executive talent to our corporate clients while helping individuals fully realize their career ambitions. Our collaborative culture attracts and rewards the industry’s top recruiters and, coupled with industry-leading methodologies, drives superior results.
We have unparalleled reach across major U.S. cities, job functions and industries, with divisions specializing in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military Transition, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Operations, as well as Contract Engineering.
From a one-man operation in 1970 in Atlanta, Lucas Group has grown to nearly 450 employees and our success is built on unmatched customer service and bottom line results.