Locations: Tysons, VA or Vienna, VA
Lucas Group ID: 1569123
Role Overview: Lucas Group is looking for a Recruiter (contract-to-hire) in Tysons or Vienna, VA for a growing technology consulting firm. This person will need to have strong working knowledge and skills in sourcing and full life-cycle recruiting, screening, and experience scheduling and coordinating interviews with the hiring managers. This person must be administratively strong, a self-starter, and able to drive performance and success in a metrics-driven environment.
- Develop sourcing and recruiting strategies that meet anticipated staffing needs.
- Search for job candidates using various sources such as databases, internet recruiting resources, networking, job fairs, media advertisements, recruiting firms or employee referrals.
- Select and screen job applicants, confirm their qualifications and refer them to hiring managers, making recommendations when appropriate.
- Interview job applicants as part of the screening process to get information on their work history, job skills, training and education, and inform them of the position’s duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits and working conditions.
- Walk candidates through the full life-cycle recruitment process, including onboarding, to ensure quick and effective hiring.
- Contact applicants to inform them of their application statuses and conduct background or reference checks on job applicants, particularly those who will be given job offers.
- At least 1 year as a recruiter in a high-volume atmosphere.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Excellent communication and people skills, with demonstrated ability to develop strong relationships with all levels of employees and leaders.
Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients to find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their career ambitions; and associates find professional success. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA with 16 regional offices, our trusted, consultative, and passionate recruitment professionals combine industry depth and geographic breadth to deliver superior results. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com.