A highly reputable, well known client of ours is seeking a Commercial Real Estate Legal Assistant for their expanding clientele. Will look at candidates with any type of transactional real estate experience, whether it be residential or commercial. Must have legal experience. Seeking someone with strong word processing and document production experience. This is a great time to get your foot in the door with a firm like this. Benefits include medical, dental, and vision on day 1. PTO starts at 22 days plus 9 paid holidays. 401K with profit sharing!
Your legal assistance expertise is needed to help support the attorneys! Excellent salary and benefits and company culture.
Job Duties Include:
- assist as in the review of title work, revising title insurance commitments and preparing title policies
- managing both paper and electronic client files, assisting with real estate contracts and amendments as well as closing documents
- researching and obtaining corporate and UCC-1 filings and recorded documents, preparing closing checklists, monitoring transaction progress, handling post-closing documents, and assisting as needed with billing client invoices
- Strong word processing skills required
- Experience with Excel preferred
- Experience with document management systems & billing and time entry programs, preferred